Brown Gold when Wolfing out
Omega Gene Level:
High School Student Red Fighter for the Shinpaku Federation
Since becoming a wolfblood cho's muscle mass had doubled in size complete rendering him to be fairly built for a young man his age. He has slicked back black hair, short, but well kept, silvery-blue puppil-less eyes, and a tough demeanor. He never really seems to be all the way there by the way he gazes at things, but you can tell he's the type to pay attention to his surroundings by habit. He ocasionally lets his slicked back hair fold over, giving way to a shaggy bowl cut but this in itself is rare. He usually wears fingerless gloves or bandages to hide the scars and bruises on his knuckles from the training and fights he endulges in. Between his body coping and coming into a Wolfblood Physique and his hellish training with Connor, Cho's body has begun to morph into quite the stunning image of muscle. His features are much more defined from his broader shoulders, better posture, and more solid mass which is shown very much so through his clothing choices.
Cho is very quiet and not very talketive at all in the slightest. Once you get to know him however, he's actually quite the little comdian. He always keeps an open and keen mind, but does suffer from ADHD so he can be very shortly attentive at times. That being said he tends to keep his cool even in situations he shouldn't, but it's little things that can and will set his temper off. Martial arts is his outlet, allowing him to vent his frustrations silently rather than needing someone to talk to. However since becomming a Wolfblood Cho has been having alot of behavior issues. He does drugs recreationally now, the hard stuff, but because of his physiology it doesn't efffect him much. Since his death he's become indomidibley reckless in his actions. Picking fights, random sexual endevouers, and anything that would get his heart racing. Even though he is young and leanrig, he's not sure how much time it will take before he finds the balance of "Man" and "Beast" he longs to have.
A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He/she is devoted to helping others. He/she works with there higher up's but does not feel beholden to them.
Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order.
Neutral good can be a dangerous alignment when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.
1. You shall lie only to evil-doers.
2. You shall not harm the innocent.
3. You shall murder, but only if it is the last and final thing that it may result to.
4. You shall help the needy.
5. You shall honor those who promote goodness.
6. You shall follow the law unless breaking the law results in more good.
7. You shall not betray others.
8. You shall bring evil-doers to justice.
9. You shall steal only to promote goodness.
10. You shall seek unlimited good for others.
Occupation: Junior High School Student.
Sabertooth Rank / Detective- Espionage
The Martial Law Duplex
The Martial law duplex Aka M.L.D. Is a system that the Detectives of the Kasaihana Detective task force uses. The Martial law Duplex Is similar to its original definition,“Military government involving the suspension of ordinary law. “ But, in Kasaihana city, there is no Army simply the massive police unit the KPD. The average police officer is only meant to do so much and with the overwhelming force of the Yakuza clans they need the extra help to actually succeeded. The Detectives in this point and time are much more than what they used to be. They are trained as soldiers similar to marine or special operative training. They are trained in many forms of powerful martial arts. Highly trained in Stamina and Driving tactics that are only trained by the best drivers that Kasaihana can offer. More than soldiers than cops the Martial law duplex wants the detective unit to be able to infiltrate the Yakuza ranks and bringing them down at all cost, and with any way possible.
- Burner Phone: A special burner phone that has a button that can be activated which sends out a distress signal to the KPD base. This signal can then be tracked via satellite uplink on a private server. Also used to make phone calls and connected to the KPD internet database.
Flow of Battle: Sei. Base Style: Karate
The Five Style fist or "Kiriyu Style Mixed Martial Arts" is a self taught fighting style created by Cho Kiriyu. This is his personal blend of marital arts and martial arts tactics gained through his tutiledge from Connor Ryoji, Keyth Tasanagi, and many others. These are the various methods he's understood, dismantled, and reconstructed to fit and find the most efficient ways to fight opponents without losing energy, advanced ground and grappling manuvers, and building momentum for combination attacks and knockouts. It also heavily incorperates principles from Street fighting or the art of fighting without a set preset, using instinct as a means to overpower foes rather than set moves. Cho created the style to ensure that he can not only accel as a martial artist, but a skilled combatant as well.
Physical Traits & Skills
A Seikuken is specifically for a Sei fighter though dou fighters can use it as well. It is a combat method that involves controlling the entire radius within one's arm length, creating a spherical shield around oneself. It can be used for offence and defense. More experienced fighters can even extend the range with minimal lengths by using air pressure or chi utilization. Besides having a larger radius, having a Seikuken with a very small radius can also be useful too as it allows the attacks being thrown to come in at a much smaller interval of countering. Meaning the counter can be at a much closer call and there for fool the opponent a lot easier should they really believe their hit will connect.
The Seikuken gives Cho a form of advanced perception which allows him to see fast incoming projectiles and react to them on instinct rather than voluntarily. He can delfect or dodge linear attacks or projectiles with ease.This specifically means that Cho doesn’t have to actually think about blocking what comes his way rather his body just acts on it’s own. It is because of this predicting cho’s block or counter attack becomes that of a chore as his body gives no telegraphic movement when enacting this method. This meaning no muscle twitches, movements, or jumps that indicate which way Cho’s attack could possibly come form though those with good reaction time can match this very well.
Connor's Hellish Training
After joining the Shinpaku Federation, Connor took Cho under his wing to personally train him in the ways of the physical body and martial arts as a whole. Cho gianed with this knowledge over the human anatomy, weak points, break points and even emergency pressure points (but Cho like Connor, hates pressure points cause they for bitch niggas). He has reviesed his marital arts style according to his masters teachings learing tid bits of the Formless Fist, counter manuvers, and combat tattics, including feild advantages, and movements. Combining the physical prowess of being a wolfblood in peak human condition, Cho can make flawless movements, with no mistake in his calculations, even preforming seemingly impossible attacks in mid air with no form of leverage on momentum alone.
- Cho's bones are denser than the average peak humans by twice the usual amount. This is from Connor forcing Cho to hit objects signifigantly harder than his flesh and bone, microfracturing the bones to become tougher than average. With his wolfblood healing this worked wonders.
- Cho during his training was living in a constant state of paranoia and when came at, even in a playful mannor Cho might let out a slight flinch. This flinch isn't to signify fear, it's actually an automatic reflex as his body is instinctually adapted to react to anything coming his way. Cho possess extraordinary reflexes that are entirely involuntary. Due to this the his immense reflexes can be used to attack and counter instead of for just defensive purposes. Because Cho's body moves without the use of his brain the he himself is free to strategize and, with the correct judgment, can dodge a wider variety of attacks, even in a weakened condition. Connor mentioned that the other perk of being "scary" is that his body moves on reflex and not reaction, feints and illusionary techniques are useless against him.
- The main quality that he gained that is actually a par above his sensei's is that cho by defualt is in no form of way an Idiot. Cho can intuitively read others' body language, allowing him to anticipate their actions and respond accordingly, often allowing Cho to predict opponent's attacks.
The user can remember and recall everything that they have ever experienced, encountered or learned in their lifetime. The user needs only to read, hear or see something once and they will never forget it. They continue to learn for the rest of their lives and their brain will simply compress neural synapses to contain it all, allowing memory of every event, experience or bit of knowledge from birth to the present.
Cho thanks to his father's lineage, is able to detect ghost and or spirits and other appritions, that don't exist on the coporeal plane, via ectoplasm. Cho can catually smell ectoplasm; Ectoplasm is said to be formed by physical mediums when in a trance state. This material is excreted as a gauze-like substance from orifices on the medium's body and spiritual entities are said to drape this substance over their nonphysical body, enabling them to interact in the physical and real universe. Some accounts claim that ectoplasm begins clear and almost invisible, but darkens and becomes visible, as the psychic energy becomes stronger. Still other accounts state that in extreme cases ectoplasm will develop a strong odor. According to some mediums, the ectoplasm can not occur in light conditions as the ectoplasmic substance would disintegrate
Enhanced Stamina, Endurence & Durability
After Cho's exploits in the Project ESPER base he demonstrated alot of extra abilities and physcial prowess. He was forced to fight his way through a horde of creatures who outpowered him tremendously, for 12 hours straight, only to spend an additional 4 hours fighitng an opponent he had no chance of beating without planning before hand. It was in these moments Cho showed he had a tolerence level to pain and fatigue higer than average Wolfbloods. Cho's physical durability (ability to endure/resist damage) is extremely high, allowing him to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects.Through sheer force of will, Cho can block pain at will and is highly resistant to physical pain of any kind, allowing him to think clearly and continue to move despite grievous injury. He can think clearly, continue to move, ignore torture and generally function in situations where pain would disable a normal person.To top it all off Cho can operate on a low power setting, allowing him to operate for an extended amount of time. They can hold their breath for longer periods of time and remain calm through stressful or painful situations, tolerate extreme hunger, unbearable thirst, and strong urges to sleep. His body is highly resistant to the build-up of fatigue toxins in their blood, allowing them to be physically active for considerably longer periods of time than the average member of Wolfbloods. Cho can physically exert himself for 12 hours before showing signs of immidiate exhuastion only after 6.
Thanks to his invention of the Five Style Fist, Cho has exceptionally good sense of touch, allowing him to detect specific persons, objects, substances or even places, locate their origin and track with nothing but the tip of his fingers. He can even detect the thinnest crack on anything that is invisible to the naked eye. This sense surpasses his sense of smell by far, allowing him to sense vibrations through solid substances, liquids or even the air-pressure changes. That's right, more than anything Cho can sense air currents, thus enabling him to detect changes and disturbances in the air. This can enables him to sense incoming attacks and respond accordingly, even if he cannot see them. This plays well into his defenses, as most average fighters can determine weather someone can see good, hear good, or smell good, but to be able to "feel" in an advanced mannor is a different trick all in it's own.
The user possesses extraordinary reflexes that are entirely involuntary. Due to this the user's immense reflexes can be used to attack and counter instead of for just defensive purposes. Because the user's body moves without the use of their brain, and has developed the instinct and muscle memory to act on it's own accord the user is free to strategize and, with the correct judgment, can dodge a wider variety of attacks, even in a weakened condition. Since the user's body moves on reflex and not reaction, feints and illusionary techniques are useless against the user.
Enhanced Conctration Capacity
Users can use their concentration far above the maximum level, allowing them to do better in doing different kinds of tasks. This also allows for pushing their abilities, physical or mental, far more than they could normally achieve, beyond even 100 percent capacity. The user is never distracted and overcomes obstacles very easily, which makes achieving things much easier.
The act of securing information of a military or political nature that a competing nation holds secret. It can involve the analysis of diplomatic reports, publications, statistics, and broadcasts, as well as spying, a clandestine activity carried out by an individual or individuals working under secret identity to gather classified information on behalf of another entity or nation. In the United States, the organization that heads most activities dedicated to espionage is the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Cho thanks to the subliminal implants put into his mind, Cho is now fluent in 10 languages, can read lips, speed read, and is a master of multi tasking. He's become vastly skilled in the art of deductive reasoning and has mastered the art of stealth and infitrative movements and proceedures.
- Abductive and Deductive Reasoning: Abductive reasoning is a form of logical inference which goes from an observation to a theory which accounts for the observation, ideally seeking to find the simplest and most likely explanation. In abductive reasoning, unlike in deductive reasoning, the premises do not guarantee the conclusion. One can understand abductive reasoning as "inference to the best explanation". While Deductive reasoning is the process of reasoning from one or more statements (premises) to reach a logically certain conclusion. Deductive reasoning links premises with conclusions. If all premises are true, the terms are clear, and the rules of deductive logic are followed, then the conclusion reached is necessarily true.
- Lip Reading: Lip-reading, also known as lipreading or speechreading, is a technique of understanding speech by visually interpreting the movements of the lips, face and tongue when normal sound is not available. It relies also on information provided by the context, knowledge of the language, and any residual hearing. Lip-reading is not easy, as this clip demonstrates. Although ostensibly used by deaf and hard-of-hearing people, most people with normal hearing process some speech information from sight of the moving mouth.
- Stealth Tactics
- Unrestricted Movement
- Lightweight Movement
- Silent Movement
- Stealth Combat
- Tracking Evasion
Wolf Eyes: The user’s eyes emit a ray frequency that produces a transparency effect (i.e. x-ray) to visually penetrate solid objects or see within objects. Can be used for medical purposes such as the detection of cancers, tumors, blackened lungs, etc. The skill of perceiving a specific location (i.e. artery) is given by partial reflection of the ray from each specific surface surveyed. The direction of incoming light allows for a positioned focus on the depth of a viewing surface. In conjunction with his Wolf Soul ability, Cho can see/sense the weakness of almost anything, including people and objects.
User with this ability is a werewolf with the ability to transform into a wolf or an anthropomorphic wolf-like creature, either purposely or after being placed under a curse and/or lycanthropic affliction via a bite or scratch from a werewolf, or some other means. This transformation is often associated with the appearance of the full moon. The user gains the traits of werewolves, most obvious being ability to change into a wolf with the natural characteristics inherent to both wolves and humans, including senses, stamina , etc. In addition werewolves are often attributed strength and speed far beyond those of wolves or men and may have them in lesser amount even untransformed form. Other than this, details vary considerably: some are limited to single form which ranges from completely animal to man-wolf (humanoid with fur, claws and fangs); some can shift between human, wolf-man (humanoid wolf) and pure wolf; while others are able to choose to what extend they want to change and what parts. Their wolf-form may be completely natural wolf in form, something resembling Dire Wolf or even something directly from the darkest dredges of human fear for wolves. Although some wolfen instinct is likely influence werewolf in transformed state, this varies from completely animal mind to perfectly aware human, even to the stereotypical monster lusting for blood. Although it is very commonly linked to werewolves, they aren't all vulnerable to silver or other traditional weaknesses. For some these are no more or less harmful than any other metal or substance, some are essentially un-killable for anything else. The Cursed can pass there curse onto another. Via pushing the cursed ones darkhadou into another being. Which may kill them or turn them into a beast as well.
Wolf Soul: Wepwawet
Wapwawet is the Wolf Spirit of Travel & Martial Arts. He never settled down in one place for long for any reason, and in the days of known he became synonomus with all forms of unarmed combat. He traveled the world, sparing with the strongest opponents but never killing them as he didn't believe in fighting for personal gain. Only for the sport and the survival. He was around even before official names of certain styles were innovated, and was known to have an assortment of stances, manuvers, and parries that were unrivaled by many other humans and wolves alot. While not the strongest energy wise, he was arguably one of the best unarmed combatants and close combat tatticians in the 21 knights. He was at heart a traveler however, and would often abandon his duty to train, or compete in tournements, even going as far as to challenge people from other nations or nationalities. He was best friends witht he Wolf Prophet, often teaching him technqiues to further his own prowess as well. This as a big help to the prophets mission to maintain peace and balance. Wapwawet being the monk he is spent the rest of his days in practice and meditation.
Wolf Soul Ability: Stress Point Detection
Through mental discipline, Wapwawet/Cho has gained the extrasensory ability to perceive the stress points, fracture planes, or weaknesses, physical or psychological, in all objects or persons around him. By striking and applying pressure at these points, he can split or shatter objects made of seemingly invincible substances or render insensate beings of far greater strength than he. This mental discipline is virtually effortless, and Wapwawet/Cho can attain this state of awareness for extended periods of time.
Within this form, all of those of wolf blood are at peak human condition. The user's bodily functions are enhanced to the pinnacle of human conditioning; therefore, the user's strength, speed, stamina, senses, agility, reflexes, accuracy, longevity, durability, intelligence, healing time, flexibility and combat skills are greatly heightened, but without any superhuman degree. Peak-humans are superior over Olympic-Level athletes and normal members of their species. They're strong enough to punch an individual through a wooden/thin metal door, break thin steel bars with their bare hands, fast enough to catch-up or outrun moving vehicles, they can exert themselves to peak capacity; therefore, eliminating build-up fatigue chemicals, producing top-endurance and lung capacity; agile enough to climb the tallest of buildings, leap to high feats into the air and distant yards; reflexive enough to quickly dodge incoming attacks and react better to fast motions, accurate enough to achieve multiple small and further distant targets, capable of living longer than the average-person, durable enough to withstand normal and superhuman physical/projectile attacks, intelligent enough to understand complex problems better than average humans, they can heal themselves in short-periods of time, flexible enough to co-ordinate their limbs perfectly and their combat skills are advanced enough to defeat large groups of enemies. However some may be faster or stronger then others.
Specifically, Cho with all of his training incorporated can bench at least 550 in counting, and hit about 65mph in a base sprint. 75mph when he runs on all fours.
With The Wolfblood most can precisely control their movements and muscles, making them unable to be clumsy or fumbling. They can slip through a network of lasers, reach through dangerous narrow tunnels, keep perfect balance, or juggle effortlessly without ever tripping or wobbling. The user can even move their finger or toes effortlessly, with tendon strain no longer being a problem. Users can only fall over when physically uprooted or pushed, though most times the user can land on their feet. Practiced users can stand up right on even the most unstable of surfaces, such as a moving vehicle, a collapsing building, or an earthquake. They also are able to regain balance or bounce back to their feet quickly and perform feats such as shooting a gun, throwing a knife, or fighting at seemingly impossible angles and positions.
Within the half form, those can perform the art of assassination better than the average killer, they are able to dispatch their victims without as so much as a struggle. The ways to do this range from something complex and high-finesse like mastery in stealth, strategically planned scenarios and highly disciplined martial arts to something simple-yet-effective like brute strength and raw speed to overwhelm the targets. The user can climb walls and stay unto ceilings. The user does not deny gravity, but has the ability to adhere to surfaces unaided. However in order to truly be "crawling" on the user must be able to maintain balance for long periods of time, compared to Wallrunning where the energy is only temporary. Beings with super human strength or super strong and dense claws could simply dig their fingers or into a surface, then propelling upward and digging in again, generating the effect of wall crawling. In some cases, the user may simply be able to make use of any handholds they find, no matter how small, to wall crawl.
- Superhuman Strength: The Werewolf possesses superhuman strength. While in his intermediate form, he is able to lift a small car and overcoming a grown lion with ease. His strength also extends into the muscles of his legs, allowing him to leap, from a crouch, from the top a building to another. He can also jump to the third floor with ease.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Werewolf's musculature produces fewer fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human, granting him superhuman levels of stamina. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Agility: The Werewolf's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: The Werewolf's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are roughly twice as fast as those of the finest human athlete. Even during the new moon, his reflexes are at peak human condition.
- Superhuman Speed: He can move and run far faster than the finest human athlete or wolf, being nearly invisible to the human eye.
- Superhumanly Acute Senses: The werewolf has superhumanly the acute senses of sight, smell, and hearing similar to those of an actual wolf. He can see objects or people in total darkness. He can smell other living creatures and follow a scent over nearly any terrain. His sense of hearing is enhanced as well.
- Indestructibility: He is immune or highly resistant to all forms of external physical damage. He can withstand a fall from a 70 story building with only a pain in the shoulder. He can be shot with a machine gun without receiving any damage and shake the bullets of his body undisturbed. Even during the day, his body is as hard as steel. He also has demonstrated to have a high threshold for pain, as a human or a werewolf. According to the European tradition werewolves are indestructibles, that's why he can't be harmed in any way during the fullmoon and he claims to be "invincible".
- Claws and Fangs: The werewolf's claws and teeth are extremely sharp and tough, enabling him to rend through a variety of substances including leather, wood, cinderblock, and even some metals. He has used his claws in order to crawl the walls of a building with ease.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: He is capable of regenerating damaged or destroyed areas of his body with much greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. Injuries that result in massive tissue damage such as bullet wounds, slashes, punctures, blunt force trauma, and severe burns heal completely, without scarring, in a short amount of time. In his human form, he can heal almost instantly.
- Bad Luck Generation: Akira has stated several times, to have an awfull luck. He always carries misfortune to wherever he goes. He was told at young age he was cursed, born under a really bad star. Inugami keeps the entire human race at a distance. He doesn't like to get involved with anyone's lives nor does he like anyone getting involved with his, as he believes it will only bring them misfortune. According to him, he lived with a few partners who died because of a gang that burned his house in order to get him killed.
- Lunacy: Under new moon, Inugami is a normal person. Under a full moon, his powers are at its top, he can shake off a shotgun blast to the face. It seems to affect his mood as well. He gets more emotional as the moon thins.
- Claw Retraction-The user can project razor-sharp claws from their fingertips for offensive purposes. Claws can be composed of energy, bone, metal, or simple keratin claws. User may be able to retract their claws.
- Enhanced Bite-The user particularly strong bite, either because of sharp teeth, strong jaw-muscles, unusual jaw-structure (mandibles of insects) or some other reason. Exactly what they can bite depends of the jaw-strength, resilience of their teeth/bite-surface and their shape.
Standout Half-wolf Abilities
The user possesses predatory instincts, allowing them to become masters of hunting and tracking. One with this ability can discern numerous factors of a situation that make them a master of pursuit and capture. This includes what move a foe will make, where they are headed (if the user is in the foe’s proximity, or knows the foe fairly well), as well as how to effectively cause a foe to play right into one’s hands in combat/pursuit. The user possesses extraordinary talent and instinct in/for hunting all things. They can track anything under any conditions, sense the weaknesses of their prey and exploit them and finally kill or capture their prey. (passive)
The user possesses instincts that allows them to become a master of evasion. Users with this ability can discern numerous factors of a situation, including how much of a threat a foe poses (what move they will make, where they are going, and if these things relate to bringing harm to the user), as well as how to hide without giving away one’s presence, and how to preserve energy when running. (passive)
The user has extremely accurate senses, allowing them to see, hear, smell, taste, touch and/or feel more than an average member of their species. User can focus their senses to look for a particular sight/sound/smell/taste/feel and blocking out all others to enhance single or many senses at once. This has the potential to create a sixth sense in it’s own right when using all of the senses in complete conjunction with one another. (passive)
- Enhanced Hearing: Ears pick up every single sound, and can decipher layer upon layer of noise; has the ability to pick up a conversation from a mile away in a busy city. May even mutate into Echolocation.
- Enhanced Smell: Users can detect specific smells, and locate their origin. Some may even be able to tell if someone is lying by which hormones they excrete.
- Enhanced Taste: Users may be able to detect poisons or other problems, Usually accompanies enhanced smell.
- Enhanced Touch: Some can feel so acutely that to rub the user's hand on a paper would be like reading the page, sensing every bump ripple or wave. Some may even be able to tell of distant occurrences felt through vibrations in the earth or pick up on changing air currents.
- Enhanced Vision: Can see with amazing clarity, distance, and color. As a wolfblood it is natural for him to be able to see in the dark.
Users can move much faster than the average member of their species, some near or at the speed of sound, or even faster. However, some users may be resistant or even immune to the effects of high-speed travel, including friction, g-force, inertia, etc. Cho in his half wolf form can hit a speed well over top race car records. (half wolf)
The self titled manuver is one of Cho's most reliable moves and risky ones. It's a very simple manuver and at the same time can become a very complex because of it's mechanics. Cho essentially just leaps at his opponent which seems potentially harmless and outright dangerous because of his vulnerability in the air. Cho on all fours will sink his claws into the ground, and pull his body backwards, his knees bent and feet plastered to the ground like a dog in a corner, before he comebines the strength of his arms and legs to propell himself forward through the air! In a straight arch Cho can lunge/jump at least 20 feet straight and because of his physique and above average control over his body weight and strength he can launch himself at velocity that leaves a quake in the ground via the force of his push. In his half wolf form this speed is actually doubled and Cho can reach at least 25 feet in range. If he connects, sinks his claws into an area on the torso of his opponent and the momentum causes his body weight and kenetic energy to slam the opponent on their back.
The possibilities and style of the Lunge can differ depending on the variables of the situation. Ex: on a full moon when Cho's strength is at it's highest he could possibly leap anywhere from 30-40 feet in a straight arch and his body would literally flicker out of view with his amped speed.. If he's coming from a top down angle pushing off of the surface just right will send him bulleting at his opponent. He can even puncture steel strucures if he coats his body with fortification chi, and thanks to peaked agility of his body he can twist, turn, spin, and flip effortlessly through the air and still achieve the best result for his attack, even landing on his feet. Cho rarely uses this move as a first result, more so a counter or a suprise attack but it has become a signature stapple he applies when fighting larger or slower oppoents.
Chi Base (Optional)
Fortification: Foritification chi is the art of using ones chi as an extension of themselves literally by using their chi to shroud physical objects and make them stronger/sharper. This is mainly used on external objects to make walls, and anything someone can physically touch stronger and more resileant. This can be applied to the physical body, but only on the level of the skin, unlike the physical chi users. With this, one would gain hardened skin, sort of like a dermal skin almost, that would make the user impact resistent to a degree. This, however, does not outright stop kenetic force, and will still hurt the skin, but it's the main reason this specific chi control is bread for objects.
Wolfblood Crash is a technique Cho mentally learned from Wapwawet. Wapwawet informed Cho that this move would be his ace in the hole, but he refused to teach to how to properly use the move saying “you’d never learn anything truly if it was always handed to you. Let experience be your guide instead of me.” As such Cho can only use the move in strenuous situations where a large amount of Chi is required to defeat a foe if he can find a way to avoid using this move he very well will. However, during his time in Russia, Cho has learned to minimize the cost and maximize the usage to a more tolerable level to create a more tolerable technique. It takes at least five post prep to use this move.
The Wolfblood Crash enables Cho to use his claws or assorted parts of his body with fortification chi to mimic a high frequency blade. A high-frequency blade was a sword reinforced by a powerful alternating current and resonated at extremely high frequencies. This oscillation weakened the molecular bonds of anything it cut, thereby increasing its cutting ability. Striking, cutting, and thrusting attacks were performed with the blade. By stabbing the body part into a form of matter, Cho can cause an instance of breaking or splitting as a result of internal pressure or puncturing; an explosion. He can also generate shock-waves that can push targets over, repulsed them away, shatter them using a “clap”. A method he developed over time via his activities with the batbloods and the Warlocks. The move at its base is incredibly hard to use because of the fact it relies on Madarins that flow outside AND inside of Cho’s body. His base chi being fortification chi, he first uses the chi principle of Ken. Ken (Fist) is an enhanced version of Shūchū in which all of an individual's Chi is concentrated into one particular body part and Kakusu, which is used to completely stop the flow of Chi in all other parts of the body. This makes that one body part exceptionally powerful, but leaves the rest of the body completely unprotected. This is used by some Chi-users as an offensive technique (a Ken-punch would carry all 100% of your Chi with it), but it is a risky move — leaving the rest of one's body unprotected in a fight against another Chi-user is generally not a good idea. Ken results in one's Chi creating a high-pitched dissonance, somewhat akin to the sound of metal being ground. This is a basic chi technique that first-timers usually learn when first developing chi usage.
All of Cho’s Chi being focused into one part of the body forces that part of the body to be affected in adverse ways. The first noticeable one is that his arm takes on a glowing white coloration, with grey lines that take the shape of his veins being outlined on the outside of the body part. The arm/claw also emits a high pitched “whirring” noise similar to that of a pair of hair clippers. This results from the thousands of tiny mandarins coating his arm and cutting the air around him at such a high-pitched rate. This all results in the body part being a massive piercing blade designed to puncture, cut, and chop anything standing in his way into literal dust, or possibly less than that. The move essentially creates a way for Cho to pierce anything he puts his mind to, but the breakdown of effects comes from him pushing this kind of energy into the human body. One thing is that Cho’s claws a frictionless void of movement. Thanks to the resonation of cutting fortification mandarins around said body part, it literally negates the gravity and opposing forces around said body part not by destroying them but cutting through them, gliding through the force with the most physically possible least resistance obtainable and measurable. This allows the attack to be fast, ridiculously fast and depending on what part it’s used on hard to maneuver around.
Iron Body Technique
The Iron Wolf technique is a move in which Cho use his fortification chi and advanced knowledge of the human/wolfblood anatomy to create an internal layer of armor around the internal organs inside of his body. By this, Cho coats every individual cell in a thick 2-inch layer of fortification chi. Every induvial cell means every cell that creates the makeup of Cho’s muscles, bones, neurons and the under a layer of his skin. The only reason it doesn’t affect the skin itself is that most chi sensitive beings can sense or see chi that leaks out from the skin and pours into the air which signals an attack or someone charging their chi. This technique is completely internal and hidden, so well hidden in fact, one could not tell Cho was using it unless they had a form of microscopic vision. Even with regular energy based vision, they would only see the regular chi wrapped around the circulatory system. The other advantages of this technique lie in the cellular fortification. Attacks that target Cho’s internal organs physically will have no effect on him whatsoever, due to them only attacking the layer of chi rather than the organ itself. This doubles for chi or energy based attacks. When one should attempt to drive chi and attack Cho’s internal being it would hit the fortified layer first and foremost before attacking Cho’s actual organs, by that point it’d be stopped.
To further this effect, this level of Chi usage is so minute and small it takes very little effort to preform it. He can sustain this for up to five posts, should he charge it for 2 post. There is a significant kick back, however: Should one use an attack that destroys chi or dispels it, they could bypass the layer of Chi around the organs. However as previously stated the organs being coated cannot and will not be harmed before that layer of chi is destroyed first. The number of layers created is only by how long cho charges it (so if he charged his chi for two posts he’d have two 2 inch layers of fortification chi stacked on one another.
Chikara No Hadou
The Chikara no Hadou (also known as Surge of Power) is Gouken's toned-down derivation of the infamous Satsui No Hadou (殺意の波動, literally "Surge of Murderous Intent"); a main difference is that the killing intent was removed. So basically, the same thing as the Dark Haudou, strength is the same with gain, but you don’t have the killing intent. True masters of this skill are so in tuned with nature they can even levitate to a certain degree.One the warrior is fully aware of their state of being within light hadou and has come to a state of ballance with themself, and their past. A select group of human beings trained in the Martial Arts, go through the process of "breaking" and "rebuilding" themself up, clensing themself of impure emotions, feelings and past events in their life.
The average hoverbike of old emphasized speed and maneuverability over conventional hovercars and were popular with thrill-seeking teenagers and KPD scouts. A typical Hoverbike has a maximum altitude of 50 meters (160 feet) and could thus maneuver deftly over very rough terrain. Some companies manufactured extras like sidecars for Hover bikes. Suspension-lift engines is an anti-gravity technology capable of levitating an object. It was created from sub nuclear "knots" gravitons, the theoretical particle that dictates the amount of gravity an object has. This bike comes with a palm print start up mechanism.
Weapon of Choice
The Glock 17 is a 9 mm short recoil–operated, locked-breech semi-automatic pistol that uses a modified Browning cam-lock system adapted from the Hi-Power pistol.The firearm's locking mechanism uses a linkless, vertically tilting barrel with a rectangular breech that locks into the ejection port cut-out in the slide. During the recoil stroke, the barrel moves rearward initially locked together with the slide about 3 mm (0.12 in) until the bullet leaves the barrel and chamber pressure drops to a safe level. A ramped lug extension at the base of the barrel then interacts with a tapered locking block integrated into the frame, forcing the barrel down and unlocking it from the slide. This camming action terminates the barrel's movement while the slide continues back under recoil, extracting and ejecting the spent cartridge casing. The slide's uninterrupted rearward movement and counter-recoil cycle are characteristic of the Browning system.
The Shadowless Veil
The Shadowless Veil is a magical item, originally owned by a water spirit in Lake Bailal. It later came into the possession of Cho Kiriyu better known as Amadeus Lockhart. The tale says the frog headed old man used to use this cloak to spy on women and force nasty and polluting lake dwellers to work for him and serve him eternally in his small under water kingdom. Preforming mundane task like cooking, cleaning, mowing the yard and etc. Given to Cho for helping him protect the lake. The cloak while mysterious in origin completely, is made up of an unknown material, given that it forms a symbiosis with the user. It’s as durable as the user’s chi base, which in this case is Cho’s fortificative nature in his energies. Making the material and every individual strand unbreakable by lesser means other than chi or high octane physical attacks of the superhuman scale. Even then with the cloaks magical properties, it does not truly physically exist. The cloak itself is a magical item and exist inside of two plains of reality. The physical plane where it can be visibly seen as an accessory on the wearers body, and the ethereal plain of an unnamed pocket dimension in which the deity resides in, which allows the cloth to morph, shape, and grow in size and only have a set limit of up to 30 feet in range and diameter, or total circular radius in general. The cloak can change form at the drop of a thought from its wearer able to form shapes, accessories, and utilities that may suit the user’s needs. It also has a set of other abilities such as;
- Storage: The cloak is able to conceal up to five items/matter based objects of the wearer’s choosing in a pocket dimension only accessible through the cloak’s void, which only responds to Cho’s presence of entry. He can only store items carry able on his person like guns, swords, conventional accessories. With outside help however he may be able to carry larger items if he was able to draw from an external energy source for the aid of the task. The max amount the wearer could store on his own would be things only equal to the size and weight of a Volkswagen beetle. (Learned)
- Invisibility: The Cloak allows Cho to coat himself in its fibers and render him completely invisible on a physical level. By that, Cho’s scent, presence, pheromones, and all is hidden completely from the physical plain of existence for a short time (1 post). However while invisible Cho is not invulnerable. IF someone was able to directly sense or see chi, they would be able to detect him should Cho fail to hide his chi in some form of way i.e forgetting to use Kakusu to hide and suppress his chi signature.
- Malleability: Cho can morph the cloak into whatever he wills it to be. These can range from dense walls, to silky and flowing lines of rope, stand, and string. Cho can even manipulate individual fibers or mass quantities of them to create weapons or complex operations of infiltration and trapping methods. Thanks to it mimicking Cho’s fortification Chi, the cloak can become as durable as Cho can create it to be within his means of Chi manipulation. It can be broken with heavier chi based attacks, or even torn, but thanks to its dual existence in two separate realities, the cloak can be reformed as quickly as it’s ripped, so it’s best to take the opportunity to attack when this is done.
- Shape-Shifting: Cho can manipulate the fibers to change his overall clothing and appearance as a whole. In conjunction with other forces, he can become a newer looking person as a whole. The cloak is able to shift from concealable and unnoticeable forms such as a scarf, wrist bands, a headband, and more. (Not learned)
- Mental link: Cho can command the scarf mentally to react without his needing to physically touch it or be near it, which is what makes it so formidable. This can only be impeded on via a mental attack to Cho’s mind, severing the link. Even then the link, like Cho’s healing factor, can rebuild itself in a very short time. Cho can even manipulate parts of the cloak he allows to be torn, and manipulate them to how he sees fit, as long as he knows where it is and it is still within his visual range. The scarf itself is not sentient, and can only be controlled by Cho’s individual mind because it a sense the cloak is merely an extension of his will.
- Energy Resistant/Manipulation: The Cloak because of its dual existence is resistant to the after effects of various energies, such as the elements (freezing, burning, electrocuting, etc) and it is magically resistant to energies foreign to Cho’s own unique energy signature/physiology. Thus meaning one couldn’t use the cloth as leverage against Cho’s being, if anything, because of its fortification properties Cho can and could contain various energy types within its walls similar to putting a butterfly in a jar. Opposite to this, the cloak can actually charge Cho’s chi or him, like an autopilot feature. This comes at a cost however; due to the fact that it does, if one could see or advent sense chi signatures, they could sense that Cho seems to have “two” instead of one. While they’re both exactly the same it would appear to a person that he had two separate but similar energies. Like all beings, if someone is attacked while prepping a technique it is interrupted, however in the cloaks case one would have to attack the cloak itself to prevent and interrupt whatever energies the cloak might be charging. Should someone attack Cho himself, that wouldn’t stop the process from happening, if anything it would give an opening for the process to complete it self. This is arguably it’s most useful feature, as cho has ways to hide his cloaks abilities from the keen mind, and one wouldn’t think something as simple as a piece of cloth would be any good for a task such as this. (Passive)
- Teleportation: The cloak has the ability to transport it’s wearer to predetermined locations of the wearers choosing. In short the location is limited to three predetermined areas established by its wearer, but there is a risk. These locations are deemed random, meaning that should the user teleport themselves out of a situation, depending on where they’ve set the makers for their jump will determine where they will/could go to.
Cho uses his cloak to store five key items in the small pocket dimension his cloak provides for him that allow him to pull these items out at will anytime he chooses to.
- Dynainium Arm Guards: Dynamium absorbs all forms of energy in its vicinity within itself. The apparent observable vibratory rate of the molecules of the Dynamium itself does not noticeably increase when the Dynamium absorbs mechanical energy. The outside vibratory energy is stored within the bonds between the molecules making up the Dynamium. As a result, a chunk of Dynamium which had absorbed a considerable amount of vibratory energy would be exceedingly hard to demolish. If enough force were applied to this chunk to smash it, the Dynamium would explode, releasing much of the absorbed energy. The metal can ounce bullets like nothing, take an energy blast and repel it back to the user, resistant to heat, resistant to water erosion, etc. There are limits to the capacity of Dynamium to absorb vibratory energy, although the exact extent of these limits has not been determined. This makes Dynamium highly prized for it's durability. Although not as hard or dense as Ultimanium, few other substances can equal it in durability. In addition dynamium is much more easier to shape and manipulate than Ultimainium and remains unsurpassed in it's ability to absorb impacts and to absorb noise and sound. It was thanks to some strings pulled by Kin and Densuke together, Cho was able to have himself a pair of arm and shin guards manufactured made out of this rare alloy. The arm guards stretch up to his elbow, and contain a plate the covers the back of his hand. The underside contains three metal straps that hold the arm guard in place, and there is a thinner set of metal plates (3 of them) that coat the palm of the hand, aligned one after the other. There are small extensions that come up to match the cut of the glove made of the metal as well, they stop at the first bend of each individual finger which allow for his punches to have a metallic tang to them as well as more versatile blocking. The Shin Guards are of the same proportions. They cover everything from the base of the knee down the front of the calf, followed by a bend, and a plate to go over the top of the foot and a plate that bends over the curve of the toes/shoes. These contain 2 straps on the back of them made of the same material and are used in conjunction with the arm guards to allow Cho to defend against weapon users unarmed. They can be concealed beneath the arms of jackets and legs of pants, and are mildly heavy but for Cho being a Wolfblood these matters very little.
- Modified American Rugar Pistol: The SR9 is the first large-caliber striker fired pistol designed and manufactured by Sturm Ruger. Similar to Glock's "safe action", the striker fired SR9 features a pre-set trigger. With this type of action, the striker is partially cocked when the slide is cycled, then is fully cocked and released when the trigger is pulled. Due to safety concerns, the moderately long and heavy trigger pull of this type is seen as ideal for law enforcement and self-defense applications. The SR9 is recoil operated with a locked breech. It features a staggered column box magazine (double-stack magazine) with a capacity of 17 rounds. The pistol has a very low slide profile; this holds the barrel axis close to the shooter's hand and makes the Ruger SR9 more comfortable to shoot by reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery in rapid shooting sequences. The slide is available in either brushed or blackened through-hardened stainless steel, and the frame is fiberglass-reinforced nylon polymer, resistant to warping or failure. The SR9's open iron sights are of the three-dot enhanced contrast variety, and offer drift adjustment on both front and rear blades for windage, as well as rear-sight adjustment for elevation. It uses a reflex sight for precision aim. A reflector sight or reflex sight is an optical device that allows the user to look through a partially reflecting glass element and see an illuminated projection of an aiming point or some other image superimposed on the field of view. These sights work on the simple optical principle that anything at the focus of a lens or curved mirror (such as an illuminated reticle) will look like it is sitting in front of the viewer at infinity. Reflector sights employ some sort of "reflector" to allow the viewer to see the infinity image and the field of view at the same time, either by bouncing the image created by lens off a slanted glass plate, or by using a mostly clear curved glass reflector that images the reticle while the viewer looks through the reflector. Since the reticle is at infinity it stays in alignment with the device the sight is attached to regardless of the viewer's eye position, removing most of the parallax and other sighting errors found in simple sighting devices. This particular pistol instead of using base Rugar rounds has been modified to use 480 rounds. The kick is considered to strong for conventional human means, but Cho being a wolfblood is able to handle the gun flawlessly.
Nulling TattooThe tattoo has a special ability to negate/dispel/disperse all Warlock magical abilities and attacks and physiology. This is possible because of the tattoo being crafted from the blood of a 100% pure bred Warlock as opposed to tainted/cloned/or impure Warlock births and mutations. Morphing and molding the body to remain what it is but allowing the user to have a biological understanding of a Warlock is which also gives them a sixth sense to be able to feel the other presence of Warlocks in their immediate vicinity. Aside from using one’s natural abilities to detect them, the wearer of this tattoo gains an understanding Warlock physiology as well, able to pinpoint biological changes and abnormalities in other Warlocks as well.
The specifics of the dispel are as follows; The user can cancel out the powers of others, making them unable to utilize their powers as long as they are under the user's effect. The user can negate anything, undoing the targets (whether power, being, energy/element, etc.) existence at least on temporary/local scale. The user can negate superhuman powers and effects that originate from magic. Spells, curses, hexes, jinxes and charms may all be negated by the user. In addition, magical objects/items and potions are rendered useless, while the effect of ley lines is diminished, according to the user's level of power. Magical creations even weaken, and eventually crumble, disperse or dissolve in the user's presence. The user can negate any and all forms of spells ranging from the most powerful of spells to least and faint spells, possibly dispelling them completely.
- Barrier Negation: The user has a force-field around them in which no superpowers can work. Can be permanent or retractable.
- Capability Suppression: The power to reduce subjects’ instrumental memory (a subject’s skill in an area).
- Chi Inhibition: The power to inhibit chi energy.
- Control Negation: The power to nullify mind control or subordination.
- Demonic Power Negation: The power to negate the powers of demonic beings.
- Divine Power Negation: The power to negate the powers of divine beings.
- Transcendent Negation: Negate the powers of transcendent beings.
- Elemental Negation: The power negates elemental powers.
- Energy Negation: The power negates energy powers.
- Form Restoration: The power to negate Transmutations.
- Healing Factor Nullification: The power to negate healing factors.
- Immortality Negation: The power to deny the immortality of immortal beings, and kill them.
- Immunity Negation: The power to nullify immunities.
- Impairment Calling: The power to grant a weakened physical condition to oneself or others.
- Intangibility Cancellation: The power to nullify the power of intangibility, allowing to hit the person's physical body.
- Invisibility Cancellation: The power to nullify the power of invisibility.
- Invulnerability Negation: The power to nullify the power of invulnerability.
- Magic Negation: The power to nullify the magical powers of others.
- Spell Negation: The power to nullify spells and there effect.
- Mental Shield Penetration: The power to penetrate a person's psychic shield, allowing to invade a person's mind.
- Physical Negation: The ability to make the victim unable to use any of their special abilities as long as the user touches them.
- A faculty of Power Negation in which the user can still negate abilities, but they can only negate certain superhuman abilities, i.e. Danger-Sense Negation, Super-strength Negation, Perspicuity Negation. However, sometimes it is more broad nullification, only canceling out certain types of superhuman abilities, i.e. Mental Ability Negation, Physical Ability Negation.
- Power Negation Field: Create a field that negates powers.
- Probability Stabilization: Negate probability-altering powers.
- Reality Alteration Negation: Negate reality-altering powers.
- Resurrection Negation: Negate resurrection powers.
- Shapeshifting Negation: Negate the usage of shapeshifting.
- Telepathic Negation: Negate the usage of telepathy.
- Teleportation Negation: Nullify teleportation.
- Transformation Negation: Nullify transformations (Super Form, Mode Switching, etc.).
- Vibration Negation: Nullify vibrations.
The process of doing this works by the fact that when a Warlock enters the immediate proximity of the bearer of these tattoos, with any form of ill intent the tattoo will glow according to the user’s chi color, and when it does, the effect activates. Not only does the resulting attacker lose the ability of energy/chi/ether manipulation but they become unable to use any special physiology perks. The kickback is that the wearer of the tattoo experiences he same handicap. Meaning that if a Warlock was to enter their vicinity with the intent of doing battle or killing them, when the tattoo was to activate it would release an invisible, non-energy sense enabled shock wave that spans out for a 6 mile radius at hypersonic speeds. Whichever Warlock enacted the malicious action and is caught in the shockwave is instantly put inside of the field, rendering them unable to use any form of magical weaponry, skills, spells, or sigil signs of any kind. This also applies to the wearer, the wearer will be as human as the Warlock they inflict under the signs power. Rendering the situation to a more “mono e mono” scenario rather than a disadvantage of powers and such. ( This negate will rest up for a good 6 FULL turns. ) Whenever another warlock steps in to fight then the turns will reset themselves once again back to there orginal 6 turns no matter the number of turns that the previous power negate had begun.
The esper incident was an incident in which Cho was forced to be locked inside of a scientific facility with an experimental dragoon project. The wryms attempted to kill him and the scientist he was sent there to protect! After 12 hours of intense battle, and defeating the newest esper X, he successfully made his way out of there and completed the case. This was also the first case that initiated him into the KPF.
It was here that Cho encountered his first Batbloood; Chad. He and his temporary cop partner Niwa were tasked with tracking him down and stopping his murder spree. Along with Desdemona, the three of them fought tooth in nail to connect the clues of how he chose his victims, finding out he and Des had a history, and the beginning of Cho's descent into becoming a better hunter in general. Cho killed him in cold blood, and burned the building, reporting that the perp went "missing."
The Blood Fued happened with the character Broderick and Outlander. They met through random circumstances and ended up coming across a line of Royal batbloods! fighting aginast Lord Tiberuis, the three of them had to track down their series of corupt blood banks that were being used to feed batbloods. After a trip to Antartica, they defeated Lord Tiberius, and put the Batblood daughter under control, arresting the corrupt beast and stopping the smugling of illegal blood throughout district 1 & 2
Possibly Cho's biggest case to date; he was drafted into the CIA as an espionage agent given his Wolfblood lineage. There was an illegal ring of Wolfblood smugling going on, and human/machine traficking that was going on in the heart of mother russia. Cho along with Naomi Edwards, his mate, had to travel over there undercover and take the evil Russian organizaiton Mother Bear mafia down before they unleashed their ultimate technorganic death machine on the world! After four months of trial and error, they finally managed to take mother bear down from the inside. Cho even ruled it for a while before he was attacked by a US task force. He returned alive, able to give the right to rule over to someone else temporary
Chad was a childhood friend of Cho's from the fourth grade, and aways felt resentment for Mike and Cho's friendship. He let it take him down a very long and dark path until he became a batblood and decided to lash out at the world. He was supposedly killed by Cho in a werehouse, but his body was never found, and there is a suspicion that he still lives. He was physically superior to Cho in everyway, and as a batblood, his ability to manipulate Lunar Energy is far superior to his own. The question is who turned Chad? and Who is "Dark Luthor?"
To me? Shu is an anomaly. I'm not sure about him...he's never sat well with me. Since my time in Russia I'd thought me and Naomi took care of him, but apparently he fused with my biological genes and mimicked not only my appearance but some of my abilities as well. Thing is he can use them 20x better than myself. He's dangerous...but he's got the mindset of someone much younger than myself. He's impressionable and naive. I want to take the time to try and guide him towards the side of good, but his drive to want me to take his life might hinder that...I might have to actually kill him some day.
Walter is a real son of a bitch. A menihical bastard if I've ever met one. He's evil for seemingly no good reason and doesn't have...any morals. He used to run with Tahira, my Wolfblood elder, but she was killed...I'd heard they were mates at one point and he's been very blood thirsty since. I can't beat him on my own but I study him every time I fight him. I'll put him down one way or another...even if he is like me.
X was one of the first major baddies I'd ever fought. During that whole ESPER fiasco, he was sent in by them to kill the professor I was to escort to safety only to then start a new project of sorts. The Wyrms...clones of Dragoons that can turn into actual dragons. He was a Raion, as I learned later, and after Kin saved me from him I haven't heard from him again. He was strong, really strong...still, even then I would hope he resurfaces. I'd like to have that kill under my belt.
I hate this guy. I hate this guy because I like this guy. I like how he thinks. He's a man of war, a solider. Someone willing to get the job done at any cost...like myself. Which is why he's one of the ones that i have enough respect for to fight fairly. However since he's like me...I know he doesn't fight fair. I know he'll throw whatever he has at anyone to take them down if need be. MethodHim and Mike are worser enemies than me but I worry. Mike's my best friend but it takes a killer to recognize a killer. I have a feeling even if i studied him to the tee and fought him, one of us isn't going to leave that fight alive. Looking forward to it.
That One Warlock
I don't know the kid's name...I think I had homeroom with him once. He's kind of a loser. I only know he put a gun to Naomi's head, so I'll probably kill him if I ever see him again. Mike say's he's supposed to be Tobi's brother. Heh, well I guess you can tell who daddy didn't love. Damn...what was his name???
I remember him from the earlier days of High School. In fact me, him, and Mike fought along side one antoher...never thought he'd jump sides like that. I can relate to him a bit. Like myself he's experienced death. It changes you and effects how you dictate your own life. He's a risk taker, which makes him a threat. Still if he's anything like Kin that means he has potential abilites as a Warlock AND a Wolfblood. He's probably the most physically adept out of all of them. More than likely i'll end up engaging him in combat first of the three. Save Tobi for last...Mike can fight that one goof with the mirror or whatever.
THIS guy is a real scumbag. I personally dont like him, dont have anything against him, but he's an asshole and I dont take to kidly to those. We've had our bouts, never really bested the other, but then again back then I didn't know what I know now. HIs father is in the Order of The Moon and that guy hates me. Hell they all do. Still strangely enough Ruji is the type of person I probably would've befriended in another life. However after he abruptly licked my wifes face, all dreams of friendship went out of the window. Got a mean right hook though.
Is married to the most passive aggressive woman on the face of the earth.
Cho Kiriyu is a typical asian raised kid, living in the south side of district 1. He lived with his parents in a happy japanese style home, until one day his father left, and never came back for undisclosed reasons. He resented this, but he did learn and study marital arts with both of his parents. Martial arts became a passion of his, but it was his only outlet. He was never good at making friends or very socialble, and honestly perfers solidtude. In school he was an outsider, often picked on and riddiculed for being different but he never fought, only kept his calm and let the mouthes run. Life took a turn for him on on faithful night when he was bitten and he became a Wolfblood. From that day on his life only seemed to get more and more complicated as he felt he was loosing his sense of direction almost. He felt uneasy...and then his death came. Cho for the first time experienced death and it altered his perception of life as a whole. He took more risk and started down a darker path until an incident made him not only understand his purpose in life but to himself. Cho understood that the best of people had amotive, a reason they get ouf of bed every day and go back to the jobs that they may disgust. Cho became a cop, the youngest on the KPF and has gained a passion for it. He even messed around and became the president of a country! Now set with a goal in life he wants to mature into the king he was never meant to be, along the way seeking to change the corrupt ways of his home city and his newly owned country.
~Where you add the Role-play logs you have particapated in~
~Two approvals will be needed IE: Chairmen Tasanagi, Chariman Ryoji, Chairman Yun